Written by ladies personal trainer Justina Triasovaite.
There are 3 types of clients for one month:
- Advanced people who just need that extra kick to achieve their goals
- Beginners who want to learn the basics and see if the training is for them
- People who decides they can’t continue for various reasons: money, laziness, quitting gym for good, can’t keep up with appointments and etc.
In this article we ask Justina is it worth or not having a personal trainer only for one month.
In your own opinion – is it worth getting a personal trainer for one month?
It really depends on your goals and what type of personality you are. If you are already advanced and need that extra kick – then it is really a great boost because with personal trainer’s advanced techniques you can lose that extra 1% of fat or add an inch to your biceps. Therefore I would say it’s totally worth it.
In addition to this – I have a special one month plan customized for people who can afford only one month training. It includes 12 sessions over 4 weeks:
- First week includes adaptation phase and basic movement screening.
- Week 2-3 is for adopting new movement as well as learning techniques for achieving their desirable goals.
- Final week is putting everything together and creating a plan for the next 6-8 weeks.
What is the minimum number of personal training sessions you would recommend for one month?
It really depends on clients and their goals. For advanced clients I would recommend:
- Week 1 – to have 3 sessions
- Week 2 – to have 2 sessions
- Week 3 – to have 2 sessions
- Week 4 – to have 3 sessions
Again it might vary depending on goals. 10 sessions for advanced person is usually divided in few sections:
First – getting to know clients body.
Second – screening what can be done to achieve their goals, working towards goals and creating reasonable plan for maintaining the goal or doing more work towards it.
As I mentioned before for the very beginner it would be minimum 3 times a week. The reason for it is that it’s the easiest way to get in to training. Getting to know your body is very important. Only by intense training can you start to understand how your body is moving and what needs to be improved.
Do you prefer long or short term clients?
I do have a set number of regular clients who are already with me for over 3 years. Some of them since my career start. That is quite amazing; we have very good relationship and very personal training sessions.
I also have a set number of people who are coming and leaving. That is quite great too because every new person means new challenge, new body, new experience for me.
Personal training is all about helping people achieving their goals and I love doing that whether it’s for one month or 10 years – I will do my best!
What results can one expect after one month of intense personal training?
After one month of personal training you will become:
- Better looking
You will be able to:
- Plan your workouts
- Correctly perform exercises
- Understand more about anatomy and over all training
- Use different equipment in a right way
- You will have much more knowledge about nutrition
Having named all the benefits of personal training even for one month I must ask you one question:
What Are You Waiting For?
How can a client book a session with you?